Saturday, March 21, 2009

Jakarta Midnite Public Transport (Mikrolet)

Last nite when I'm going home from Melly's Garden;

My route is walking from Melly's into Sarinah Sudirman street, taken the Micro Bus to Blok-M terminal (stop in outside terminal), change Micro bus to Pondok Labu and stop at Fatmawati Hospital traffic light (Cilandak 1), change Micro Bus to Kampung Rambutan and stop at Cilandak 2 traffic light (Trakindo/Ampera/KKO) and walking trought Cilandak KKO street to my places.

Bonus Track: I met with my old friends when I boarding to Micro at Blok M - Pondok Labu. Don't know who call this "that is my friends"? Wow, my friends is Driver and He bring's me together to follow him. I got some stories about what are micro driver doing in the midnite while find passenger, money for paying rental/deposit to the Boss(car owner), etc. next of the record... Halah by the way we got free Beer from people from the Club at Blok M district.

Details itinerary:
Micro Bus C.01, Senen/PasarBaru - Blok M (usually this micro serve for Kebayoran Baru - Ciledug line/blue color/Car type Toyota Kijang) fares 4.000 rupiah only.

Micro Bus D.02, Blok M - Pondok Labu (this micro in the day time serve for Ciputat - Pondok Labu line/white color/Car type Suzuki Carry) fares 4.000 rupiah.

Micro Bus KR, Lebak Bulus - Kp. Rambutan (this micro are from Kp. rambutan serve to several route around in the day time/Red Color/Car type Suzuki Carry) fares 4.000 ruapih (Fatmawati - Trakindo only 2.000 rupiah).

Midnite Treasure.....





No comments: